Friday, July 29, 2011

Art Trades

So I have seen a lot of people do Art Trades lately and I really would love to get into that also. I did get to do one art trade with one of my SVA friends. She did a nice picture of Christian and his Siberian fox, Aria. In exchange I made a picture of her character, Julitz and my character, Niko in a more cartoony style:



I picked up this style when I began animating Niko for class assignments (seen below). Though it isn't my usual style, it's still fun to do from time to time. The picture I did for her is actually a bunch of inside jokes rolled up into one. The quote it was inspired from was "We can't stop here...this is bat county" Which, for those who don't know, is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Strange movie but very funny! Instead of putting them in bat country though, they're in "Rat" country. Why? Because during school, I had a few dorm visits from a little mouse I ended up naming Remy.

No comments:

Post a Comment