Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My thesis film is keeping me plenty busy, along with the other school work and outside work I have to do. However, I promised I'd keep this blog active and I plan on sticking to it this time.

I won't have much to show for a while, however, I will show a small scene, one of my personal favorites, that I storyboarded for Bear Appetit. I won't show anymore than this because I don't want to give anything away! 





This was the third and final boarding for this scene. Originally, she was just going to shimmy up the fridge, but my advisor and I both agreed there needed to be a lot more of rampaging bear time for this girl to really learn her lesson. Some of this, unfortunately, had to be cut out of the film because it was running way too long, but luckily not too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment