Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Post Holidays

So already I am slipping, but it was the holidays so there wasn't much to talk about anyway. There still hasn't been much done for Shift. It's been put on the back burner a bit to make these two cards for the holidays:

Fogarty Family 2016

Shift Holiday Card 2016

    I sent the first card to family members. I got roped into it completely by accident and because I opened my mouth about wanting to make the second card. My mom mistook it was me offering to do a family card. That unfortunately set back the Shift card, which I JUST got today and will mail out by tomorrow. So instead it'll be a thank you/new years card. Still holiday time so I can't be too upset. 

    With the holidays done though and my hours at my part time job slowing down I will finally have a lot more time to give Shift the attention it needs. My goal is to get Act II storyboarded out by the 6th so, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment