Sunday, February 12, 2017

Because I'm Crazy...

    I have given this a lot of thought, but with quite a few jobs coming up and the fact that I've been lacking in the animation department for my reel/portfolio for the past 3 years, I've come to the decision to put Shift on a semi-hiatus.
    "Semi" because I will still be working on it, but I am going to focus my attention more on getting animation exercises and a "mini" short film done by November so I can dust off my very outdated reel. I will continue to work on Shift, but at a pace I can work at where I continue to enjoy it while building up my animation skills to where I'd like them to be. I really want this to be something really great, so I'm willing to work on it for as long as it needs. Plus, it'll give me plenty of time to get the programs and resources I really want to make this happen. I will continue working on thumbs, storyboards and backgrounds though behind the scenes and keep updating on where I'm at. For right now though, I have a simple, fun idea in mind for a mini film that I'd like to have done by November just to get my animation skills working and improving again

       

    These two girls will be the two main characters of a "mini" film I'm starting to plan out. I am aiming to have boards done by the beginning of March. I won't give away too much just yet because, for one thing, I am still planning out the fine details of the story, and for another, you'll have to wait and see with more posts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment